Direct Second Year Engineering Admission Procedure
Rules For Admission(As per the Government of Maharashtra Notification No.The rules modified by the Government from time to time shall be applicable.)
- A candidate passing H. S. C. Examination (Standard XII) with Technical Subjects, Bifocal Course, M. C. V. C. of the Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education shall be eligible for direct admission to third semester for semester pattern courses or second year for yearly pattern courses of a Diploma course in Engineering and Technology, against the seats created solely for this purpose, subject to the conditions hereunder.
- He has passed standard XII with minimum qualifying marks as notified by admission authority with and in vocational technical subjects.
- A candidate passing I. T. I. Examination with minimum qualifying marks as notified by admission authority, after passing S. S. C. with & in English, Science & Mathematics subjects.
- A candidate passing standard XII examination with M. C. V. C. with minimum qualifying marks as notified by Government from time to time.
- All such eligible candidates will get admission to third semester for semester pattern courses or second year for yearly pattern courses in respective diploma courses only.
- Any other condition/s that may be prescribed by the Government and may prevail at the time of these admissions.
Application and Documents:
|2||SSC/HSC Mark sheet||SSC/HSC Mark sheet||SSC/HSC Mark sheet|
|3||Cast Certificate||Cast Certificate||-|
|4||Non – Cremilayer Certificate||-||-|
|5||Income Certificate||Income Certificate||Income Certificate|